Select a link above or below to discover how our products offer benefits to many industries. Such as:
Current Trends in OILFIELD SUPPLY
8" & 10" Fast Frac in stock and available for immediate delivery!
Our Oroflex Fast Frac Total Solution system is designed to eliminate leaks and keep containment when transferring produced water. This turnkey system is being successfully used at multiple rig sites in Canada, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Ohio & Wyoming.
Contact us to discuss how our rapid deployment and retrieval system greatly reduces time, labor, transportation, and storage expenses.
- Air compatible to easily pig miles of continuous line
- 8 couplings per mile
- Custom continuous lengths from 3’ to 660’
- Compatible with brine water, sand, oil based fuels and UV and abrasion resistant
- Working Pressure from 175-300 psi
- 2", 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12” sizes
- Low Friction Loss
- Flexible water transfer line that can be immediately extended for miles
SERVICE LOOP HOSE
Our specially designed hoses have been the perfect choice for Top Drive service loop construction and other cable management needs for many years. These extruded nitrile rubber hoses are reenforced with a synthetic internal weave to create three bonded layers for maximum protection to individual cables and bundles. The internal rubber lining allows cables to glide freely inside the hose eliminating damages from friction and binding problems. The ribbed rubber exterior is compatible with oil based fuels and eliminates the problems and dangers caused from absorbing damaging oils, grease, dirt and chemicals. Making this a superior choice to hoses with cloth exteriors.
- Excellent Bend radius for outstanding flexibility
- -70 F to plus 500 F temperature protection
- OZONE RESISTANT
- SALT WATER RESISTANT
- 3 layer maximum protection